Encouraged by the success of my last Arabic verb map (which has made it to 1st place in Google search results and has been viewed in over 80 countries), I decided to build on the valuable feedback you gave me and take the time to perfect an even bigger, more comprehensive and accessible infographic for you. So, I am proud to present to you the new Arabic Verb Map… 2.0!
This time I chose the more frequently used verb “to write” and rearranged the design, packing in lots of new content, including:
- Transliteration of the Arabic – allowing even beginners to read the Arabic script. Colour-coded to highlight the conjugation around the root.
- English translation – providing the meanings of the words, including the different “Forms” derived from the root.
- Negation of verbs – a handy guide on how to make verbs negative.
- Nouns – providing the most relevant examples of nouns derived from the verb and their meanings.
- The future tense – something that was not included in the last map.
- A key – a quick guide to the colour-coding used.
I have made an effort to make this map relevant and accessible to both advanced learners of Arabic and beginners. If you have any questions about the map or about Arabic language in general, just send me a message and I will respond as soon as I can – I look forward to helping you out!
Please note that this image of my verb map is only a preview of the high-quality map for sale as a poster (see below for details).
NOW AVAILABLE AS A HIGH-QUALITY POSTER!
…Whether for home, or posted on the classroom wall, this unique Arabic verb map poster will prove to be an invaluable resource, worthy of the incredible effort and time that has gone into its research and creation.
Click here to view the poster on sale in my official Zazzle store.
Pingback: Looking ahead… | Nigel of Arabia
Pingback: The Arabic Verb Forms …on a Clock! | Nigel of Arabia