Search the Site
BBC News: Middle East
- Five members of Palestinian militant group killed in Lebanon blast
- UN begins salvage operation to stop catastrophic oil spill off Yemen
- Iran tries female journalists who reported on Mahsa Amini's death
- Italy: Agents die when boat capsizes on Lake Maggiore
- Cairo masterplan threatens ancient City of the Dead
- Israel protests: Drone footage shows thousands in Tel Aviv
- Olivier Vandecasteele: Belgian aid worker freed in exchange for Iranian diplomat
- Channel migrants tragedy: Five French soldiers accused of failing to help
- Suez Canal: Bulk carrier refloated after running aground
- Iran protests: Mahsa Amini's grave attacked by vandals
Ha’il Compound Apartment (Photos)
This entry was posted in Photos, Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia Photos, Travelogue and tagged apartment, compound, Ha'il, Saudi Arabia. Bookmark the permalink.
Looks great Nige! Also when did you get a cat?!
Thanks! There are actually tons of cats roaming around on the compound – it was more a case of the cat choosing me… I fed him once and he hasn’t stopped coming back to my place since! I don’t normally allow him to hang out indoors, so these photos are somewhat of an exception! In fact, I’m pretty sure I’m allergic to cats… 😀
haha nice. It wouldn’t surprise me if you are. Your place looks really great.
Hi Nigel, your apartment looks lovely and so comfortable. I’m glad you have settled in and got such a nice place. Thanks for the photos. Diane.
I am planning to work at hail university next month. Can I get your email
Hi Nigel I am coming out to Saudi Arabia in a couple of weeks.
Do you have any info on how to rent an apartment on the compound?
I will be working for Saudi Arabia rail.